Champery World Champs 2011

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

neuro

Biker extra
14/9/04
Piacenza
Visita sito
L'ho fatta la scorsa settimana.....(e non sono riuscito a farla tutta in sella....)
Dico solo una cosa: 800mt di dislivello in 1500 di lunghezza percorso!

Ti senti risucchiato dalla forza di gravità!

Scopello in confronto è una ca***a...

Semplicemente non è per comuni mortali..anzi direi che è per extraterrestri!

Tanti auguri a quelli che ci rappresenteranno ai mondiali...perchè un conto è dire sono sceso...ma cosa ben diversa è cercare di fare il tempo!

Neuro

cjack

Biker tremendus
1/1/05
Merano (BZ)
www.darkmoon.org
Micidiale, una delle pochissime discese in cui noti la ripidezza estrema anche con un video fatto con una helmet cam!!! Certi passaggi sono veramente tremendi tanto sono ripidi, contropendenti e infami! Non oso nemmeno immaginare come possa essere con la pioggia.........

fedandgiampydh

Biker infernalis
16/5/07
Monterenzio
Visita sito
Bike
specialized
Se cè qualcuno che organizza un pulman/furgone che passa da bologna per andare a vedere il world champs, mi aggregherei mooooolto volentieri..!! Contribuendo alle spese, chiaro !!
Thanks
byee

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
no, la località è piccola e gli impianti ben segnalati

barella ci sarà e io gli darei il titolo honoris causa, da tri ride:

"The day I started riding MTB, I had the dream to become World Champion. Two months after finishing college, in Les GETS 2004, was my first Elite title. The overwhelming emotions of this moment taught me an amazing life lesson. It is not what you do that is important but who you share it with… The emotions and support of my family, my mechanic, teamates and friends were so strong that it gave me wings that day.
For that same reason, the day I crashed hard and broke myself in pieces last year, I had another dream. The dream to reach back to the top of my sport to shake everyone’s hand proudly and move on to other goals. The faces of my family and friend in the hospital room will stay engraved in my mind for the rest of my life.
I don’t believe that my story is very different than many others, but the only thing I know is that World Cup racing has been, for me, a real school for life. I have been leaming about myself and how to push above my mental limits, leaming about the others and how to choose my friends. MTB is a huge family and a very small world. All riders and people coming from different cultures and background is forcing us to open our eyes to something different.
I have been racing five years in France, two years in the USA, one year in Spain, two years in the UK, three years in Monte Carlo and four years managing my own team. The only thing I know is that no one is perfect. There is the good and bad in each of us – it is each of our responsibilities to extract the good side of things.
I would like to thank all the people who made this journey possible. All the riders and individuals who inspired me along the way. And I have to say that I enjoyed every second of it, even in the hardest situations. It is time for me to move on. I will remain very involved with mountain biking to help the sport and share my experience gathered over the years.
But before, I have another challenge to face. I broke four ribs last week while training in Champéry and whatever pain I feel, I plan to be racing and to have the intense pleasure of crossing the finish line one more time!
Fabien Barel"

jakks56

Biker superis
18/11/05
10km da Biella
Visita sito
Questa è una pista da DH.
C'è di tutto,pendenza,salti,velocità,single track ecc.e poca polvere,tutto per il massimo dello spettacolo.
Solo per confrontare,Val di Sole,moltissima polvere,funambolismi tra pietre e radici e 2 saltini.Il pubblico vuole spettacolo.

Varne

Biker infernalis
1/4/08
Trieste
Visita sito

"The day I started riding MTB, I had the dream to become World Champion. Two months after finishing college, in Les GETS 2004, was my first Elite title. The overwhelming emotions of this moment taught me an amazing life lesson. It is not what you do that is important but who you share it with… The emotions and support of my family, my mechanic, teamates and friends were so strong that it gave me wings that day.
For that same reason, the day I crashed hard and broke myself in pieces last year, I had another dream. The dream to reach back to the top of my sport to shake everyone’s hand proudly and move on to other goals. The faces of my family and friend in the hospital room will stay engraved in my mind for the rest of my life.
I don’t believe that my story is very different than many others, but the only thing I know is that World Cup racing has been, for me, a real school for life. I have been leaming about myself and how to push above my mental limits, leaming about the others and how to choose my friends. MTB is a huge family and a very small world. All riders and people coming from different cultures and background is forcing us to open our eyes to something different.
I have been racing five years in France, two years in the USA, one year in Spain, two years in the UK, three years in Monte Carlo and four years managing my own team. The only thing I know is that no one is perfect. There is the good and bad in each of us – it is each of our responsibilities to extract the good side of things.
I would like to thank all the people who made this journey possible. All the riders and individuals who inspired me along the way. And I have to say that I enjoyed every second of it, even in the hardest situations. It is time for me to move on. I will remain very involved with mountain biking to help the sport and share my experience gathered over the years.
But before, I have another challenge to face. I broke four ribs last week while training in Champéry and whatever pain I feel, I plan to be racing and to have the intense pleasure of crossing the finish line one more time!
Fabien Barel"

UN MITO!:hail:

• Mi piace
Reactions: gaz

Vic690

Biker ultra
12/5/06
Trissino VI
Visita sito
la DH come anche il 4X e l'XC sono a pagamento su freecaster ... mi sembra siano circa 29 euro comprensivi del dvd freecaster 2011 ... che dev'essere una figata a vedere il trailer ....
ogni tanto il culo esiste .. qualche giorno fa ho vinto i codici per vedere tutti i mondiali ..... :cucù:
è la prima volta che una soggettiva fa rendere minimamente conto della pendenza ... penso proprio che dal vivo sia da vertigine ....

un immenso Fabien .... sarà una discesa trionfale .... se la merita tutta ....

• Mi piace
Reactions: markino
D

dapiergi

Ospite

Fabien Barel"

Semplicemente un grande uomo, un gran signore e un grandissimo manico! Ci mancherai Fabien

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
IMG_9616.jpg

IMG_9620.jpg

dangerousmav

Biker grossissimus
4/3/05
Pèrma...Milèn
Visita sito
L'ho fatta la scorsa settimana.....(e non sono riuscito a farla tutta in sella....)
Dico solo una cosa: 800mt di dislivello in 1500 di lunghezza percorso!

Ti senti risucchiato dalla forza di gravità!

Scopello in confronto è una ca***a...

Semplicemente non è per comuni mortali..anzi direi che è per extraterrestri!

Tanti auguri a quelli che ci rappresenteranno ai mondiali...perchè un conto è dire sono sceso...ma cosa ben diversa è cercare di fare il tempo!

Neuro
Detto da te Luca mi fa paura....probabilmente io me la farei tutta a piedi....

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo