_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
MTB Specialized Chisel + BDC Specialized Tarmac Sworks
Grazie Flavio...
Non so se mi viene dato il manuale , è un usato 2013, per questo chiedevo....
Ciao!
Marco

Ecco

AUTOSAG AIR SHOCK SETUP​
[FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Certain Epic, Era, Camber, Rumor, Stumpjumper FSR and Enduro models are equipped with AUTOSAG, a unique new feature designed to simplify and speed up the adjustment of air pressure. The AUTOSAG feature automatically determines the correct amount of sag, and eliminates the need to refer to an air chart to determine the correct pressure based on rider weight. However, the shock still requires compression and rebound adjustment based on type of terrain and rider weight. Please refer to the compression and rebound charts (page 17) following the setup steps.
NOTE: Shock air pressure can also be set up manually to rider preference.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Step 1: Setting Autosag​
  1. [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]
    [*]Position the shock compression lever or knob (blue) to the full open or off position . Remove the positive air valve cap (black) and the AUTOSAG valve cap (red).
    [*]Attach a high-pressure shock pump to the positive air valve
  1. [/FONT]
  1. [/FONT]
    [*]All models except Epic and Era:
    [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]inflate to the rider’s weight in pounds (lb) plus 50psi. For kilograms, multiply by three (e.g. 75kg = 225psi).[/FONT][/FONT]
    [*]Epic and Era:
    [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]inflate to the rider’s weight in pounds (lb) plus 100psi. For kilograms, multiply by two + 100psi (e.g. 75kg = 250psi).
[/FONT][/FONT]NOTE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Do not exceed 350psi before activating the Autosag valve (this is a starting pressure only). After the Autosag is activated, Fox recommends a maximum working pressure of 300psi when riding.
  1. Make sure the rider is wearing all gear that would normally be worn on a ride (shoes, helmet, hydration pack if used, etc.). Mount the bicycle, prop up against a wall, and sit in the saddle in a normal riding position. Do
  1. [/FONT]
  1. [/FONT]not [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]set sag while riding.
    [*]Press the AUTOSAG valve . Air will release as the suspension settles into its pre-adjusted sag point. Make sure all the air is out and release the valve.
    [*]Cycle the shock a few times , then dismount the bicycle.
    [*]Do
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]not [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]depress the AUTOSAG valve again, otherwise the proper sag setting will be lost, and will require this procedure to be repeated from step #2.
    [*]Put the positive air and AUTOSAG valve caps back on.
[/FONT][/FONT]NOTE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Rider weight in pounds (lb) plus the PSI (depending on model as described above) is the lowest amount of pressure that should be in the shock before activating AUTOSAG. If the air pressure is too low, the AUTOSAG button may let air out of the negative chamber, which would result in incorrect sag.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]NOTE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Sag is measured as the distance between the o-ring and the shock body’s seal, after the rider’s weight has been applied to the bike, with no bounce. When AUTOSAG is correctly set, sag should measure approximately (20-30% of stroke, depending on riding/terrain experience, i.e travel). If the rider is approaching 300lbs, AUTOSAG may not function, and sag may exceed the bike’s prescribed amount.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Step 2: Adjusting rebound​
[FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Refer to the rebound/compression chart to set the rebound damping (red knob). Rebound damping controls the rate at which the shock returns after it has been compressed.
  1. Clockwise for slower rebound (slow speed, bigger hits).
  2. Counter-clockwise for faster rebound (higher speeds, small bumps, more traction).

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Step 3: Adjusting compression​
[FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Refer to the chart to set the compression damping (blue knob).
[/FONT]
[/FONT]SPECIALIZED / FOX BRAIN FADE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Controls the inertia valve damping. The blue knob adjusts damping (Race Tune or Trail Tune) from firm (clockwise) to soft (counter-clockwise) and does NOT completely lock out the shock.
Backing off from full firm can help with tracking in loose terrain conditions while riding off camber sections or climbing. The soft setting can also help during lengthy downhill or rugged conditions where the rider may want the suspension active at all times.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]FOX CTD: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Provides varying levels of compression damping, depending on whether the rider is climbing, trail riding or descending.
  1. C (Climb): The firmest low-speed compression setting is activated for maximum pedaling efficiency.
  2. T (Trail): Moderate low-speed compression setting is activated for an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and bike control on variable terrain. Factory Series shocks offer three levels of Trail adjust. Performance and Evolution shocks are preset with low-speed compression damping.
  3. D (Descend): Low-speed compression setting optimized for the perfect balance of control and plushness for steep, aggressive descents.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
Sono 181 e con mi trovo bene; cambio solo l'attacco originale da 75mm con un thomson da 70mm ma a rise 0° per abbassare un poco il manubrio (ora ho solo uno o due cm di dislivello sella manubrio...un pò poco per me :spetteguless: )

Pensa che io ho la casa a San Bartolomeo "vicino" al negozio della Specialized, quindi siam molto vicini... quest'estate ci scappa il giro insieme allora o-o

Negli ultimi due anni mi son portato dietro la bdc così da girare per i bei paesini nell'entroterra e perchè conoscevo pochi giri in mtb...anzi direi quasi niente, ho fatto solo qualche sentiero sopra Diano Castello e zone limitrofe :-(

Conosco bene perché dove vado con il camper e li nelle vicinanze.
Quindi non hai mai fatto i vari maiali,antenne e san rocco???...................cosa ti sei perso!!!!

_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
Conosco bene perché dove vado con il camper e li nelle vicinanze.
Quindi non hai mai fatto i vari maiali,antenne e san rocco???...................cosa ti sei perso!!!!

ehm...non saprei :nunsacci:
Dove si prende\si finisce ?

Io spesso salivo da Diano castello e poi scendevo verso San Bartolomeo...ho fatto un anche tracciato con diversi salti (forse anche quello che chiamano salto nel blu)

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
ehm...non saprei :nunsacci:
Dove si prende\si finisce ?

Io spesso salivo da Diano castello e poi scendevo verso San Bartolomeo...ho fatto un anche tracciato con diversi salti (forse anche quello che chiamano salto nel blu)

quell di Diano e scendi a san Bartolomeo dovrebbe essere i maiali, il salto nel blu scendi nel centro di cervo vecchia.

_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
quell di Diano e scendi a san Bartolomeo dovrebbe essere i maiali, il salto nel blu scendi nel centro di cervo vecchia.

Allora qualche pezzo dei maiali l'ho fatto credo :nunsacci:

Sto comprando le scarpette nuove ma son indeciso...

Northwave Spider Plus 2 oppure le Explorer GTX ? :nunsacci:

La differenza è che le prime hanno il sistema di chiusura stile BOA e lo strap mentre le seconde sono in Goretex ma hanno il sistema lacci tradizionale e solo una fascia elastica e non lo strap ...

Arrivando da scarpe molto più XC vorrei lo strap ed anche la chiusura stile Boa ma mi dispiace che non sono in Gtx... me ne frego del Goretex e vado di Spider ? :nunsacci:

Spider Plus 2
SHU_Nw5SP2_sw-gr-or-il.jpg

Explorer GTX
SHU_Nw5EXR_sw-ge-il.jpg

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
che pedali usi?
Io ho le seconde modello vecchio, se usi dei pedali piccoli con poca superficie nelle lunghe discese danno fastidio perché hanno la suola morbida.

_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
che pedali usi?
Io ho le seconde modello vecchio, se usi dei pedali piccoli con poca superficie nelle lunghe discese danno fastidio perché hanno la suola morbida.

Prima, sulle bici da "light trail" avevo i Candy poi, avendo preso la Evo, ho messo i mullet 2 che li vedo più adatti ad Am ed anche all'uso con scarpe più morbide

Ho visto che le vecchie explorer gtx avevano strap e suola in vibram mentre le attuali niente di tutto questo :cry:

Son molto tentato dalle Spider plus... boa e straps garantiscono sicuramente una miglior chiusura e quindi anche pedalata... :nunsacci:

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
Prima, sulle bici da "light trail" avevo i Candy poi, avendo preso la Evo, ho messo i mullet 2 che li vedo più adatti ad Am ed anche all'uso con scarpe più morbide

Ho visto che le vecchie explorer gtx avevano strap e suola in vibram mentre le attuali niente di tutto questo :cry:

Son molto tentato dalle Spider plus... boa e straps garantiscono sicuramente una miglior chiusura e quindi anche pedalata... :nunsacci:

Io uso i candy anche sulla enduro(ora con la capra)!!:smile:
Io faccio parecchi giri montani quindi ci cammino molto quindi preferisco la comodita' che la resa in pedalata, detto questo io prenderei quelle che piacciono di più.

lagoz

Biker forumensus
24/11/04
Visita sito
Ecco

AUTOSAG AIR SHOCK SETUP​
[FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Certain Epic, Era, Camber, Rumor, Stumpjumper FSR and Enduro models are equipped with AUTOSAG, a unique new feature designed to simplify and speed up the adjustment of air pressure. The AUTOSAG feature automatically determines the correct amount of sag, and eliminates the need to refer to an air chart to determine the correct pressure based on rider weight. However, the shock still requires compression and rebound adjustment based on type of terrain and rider weight. Please refer to the compression and rebound charts (page 17) following the setup steps.
NOTE: Shock air pressure can also be set up manually to rider preference.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Step 1: Setting Autosag​
  1. [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]
    [*]Position the shock compression lever or knob (blue) to the full open or off position . Remove the positive air valve cap (black) and the AUTOSAG valve cap (red).
    [*]Attach a high-pressure shock pump to the positive air valve
  1. [/FONT]
  1. [/FONT]
    [*]All models except Epic and Era:
    [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]inflate to the rider’s weight in pounds (lb) plus 50psi. For kilograms, multiply by three (e.g. 75kg = 225psi).[/FONT][/FONT]
    [*]Epic and Era:
    [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]inflate to the rider’s weight in pounds (lb) plus 100psi. For kilograms, multiply by two + 100psi (e.g. 75kg = 250psi).
[/FONT][/FONT]NOTE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Do not exceed 350psi before activating the Autosag valve (this is a starting pressure only). After the Autosag is activated, Fox recommends a maximum working pressure of 300psi when riding.
  1. Make sure the rider is wearing all gear that would normally be worn on a ride (shoes, helmet, hydration pack if used, etc.). Mount the bicycle, prop up against a wall, and sit in the saddle in a normal riding position. Do
  1. [/FONT]
  1. [/FONT]not [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]set sag while riding.
    [*]Press the AUTOSAG valve . Air will release as the suspension settles into its pre-adjusted sag point. Make sure all the air is out and release the valve.
    [*]Cycle the shock a few times , then dismount the bicycle.
    [*]Do
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]not [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]depress the AUTOSAG valve again, otherwise the proper sag setting will be lost, and will require this procedure to be repeated from step #2.
    [*]Put the positive air and AUTOSAG valve caps back on.
[/FONT][/FONT]NOTE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Rider weight in pounds (lb) plus the PSI (depending on model as described above) is the lowest amount of pressure that should be in the shock before activating AUTOSAG. If the air pressure is too low, the AUTOSAG button may let air out of the negative chamber, which would result in incorrect sag.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]NOTE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Sag is measured as the distance between the o-ring and the shock body’s seal, after the rider’s weight has been applied to the bike, with no bounce. When AUTOSAG is correctly set, sag should measure approximately (20-30% of stroke, depending on riding/terrain experience, i.e travel). If the rider is approaching 300lbs, AUTOSAG may not function, and sag may exceed the bike’s prescribed amount.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Step 2: Adjusting rebound​
[FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Refer to the rebound/compression chart to set the rebound damping (red knob). Rebound damping controls the rate at which the shock returns after it has been compressed.
  1. Clockwise for slower rebound (slow speed, bigger hits).
  2. Counter-clockwise for faster rebound (higher speeds, small bumps, more traction).

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Step 3: Adjusting compression​
[FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Refer to the chart to set the compression damping (blue knob).
[/FONT]
[/FONT]SPECIALIZED / FOX BRAIN FADE: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Controls the inertia valve damping. The blue knob adjusts damping (Race Tune or Trail Tune) from firm (clockwise) to soft (counter-clockwise) and does NOT completely lock out the shock.
Backing off from full firm can help with tracking in loose terrain conditions while riding off camber sections or climbing. The soft setting can also help during lengthy downhill or rugged conditions where the rider may want the suspension active at all times.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]FOX CTD: [FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book][FONT=Vonnes Book,Vonnes Book]Provides varying levels of compression damping, depending on whether the rider is climbing, trail riding or descending.
  1. C (Climb): The firmest low-speed compression setting is activated for maximum pedaling efficiency.
  2. T (Trail): Moderate low-speed compression setting is activated for an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and bike control on variable terrain. Factory Series shocks offer three levels of Trail adjust. Performance and Evolution shocks are preset with low-speed compression damping.
  3. D (Descend): Low-speed compression setting optimized for the perfect balance of control and plushness for steep, aggressive descents.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Perfetto, grazie!
In rete c'è invece un video tutorial di Specy nel quale fanno vedere che impostano l'aria a 300 psi prima di smollare la famosa valvolina rossa...bho , proverò, male che vada si va col vcchio sistema...

_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
Io uso i candy anche sulla enduro(ora con la capra)!!:smile:
Io faccio parecchi giri montani quindi ci cammino molto quindi preferisco la comodita' che la resa in pedalata, detto questo io prenderei quelle che piacciono di più.

Credo che a comodità siano uguali visto che hanno la stessa suola; al massimo una è più fasciante e l'altra meno e questo impatta sulla fase di tiraggio del pedale :nunsacci:

Anchio faccio giri montani ma per ora non cammino moltissimo pertanto mi interessa la pedalabilità.

Quanto ai pedali, come ti dicevo, ho voluto provare i mullet e devo dire che mi trovo molto bene; hanno una base di appoggio maggiore, hanno i pin regolabili che ogni tanto fanno anche comodo e pesano solo un 50gr di più dei candy

Ps : sicuro andrò le due centrali di agosto a san bartolomeo (magari anche qualche scappata la faccio prima)... spero di trovarti per fare qualche bel giro ;-)

o-o

megliotardichemai

Biker popularis
12/1/14
firenze
Visita sito
Originalmente inviato da riccardorikyz
Nella foto non c'è il cavo, me l hanno montato alla consegna tagliato su misura... Comunque passa dentro al telaio superiore ed esce zona ammo

Ok, il command post di serie come il mio.Era solo una curiosità

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
Stasera sono passato a vederla devo ammettere che dal vivo fa un altro effetto e a me piace.
La cosa che mi lascia un po perplesso è il peso!!13.6 senza pedali l enduro 27.5 che avevo pesava 13.1 vero che il peso non è tutto pero!

_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
Stasera sono passato a vederla devo ammettere che dal vivo fa un altro effetto e a me piace.
La cosa che mi lascia un po perplesso è il peso!!13.6 senza pedali l enduro 27.5 che avevo pesava 13.1 vero che il peso non è tutto pero!

Scusa ma la mia fa circa 13.5 con i pedali in taglia L (mullet 2 da 450gr) ...tutto originale ad eccezione dei dischi XT anziché deore (pari peso praticamente) :nunsacci:

la versione carbon con gruppo e ruote più leggere arriva tranquillamente a 12.5 che per una 29 da 140 son tanta roba a mio avviso o-o

Io punterò in futuro a stare tra i 13 e i 13.5 con pike, ruote leggere ma robuste e freni a doppio pistone

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
Scusa ma la mia fa circa 13.5 con i pedali in taglia L (mullet 2 da 450gr) ...tutto originale ad eccezione dei dischi XT anziché deore (pari peso praticamente) :nunsacci:

la versione carbon con gruppo e ruote più leggere arriva tranquillamente a 12.5 che per una 29 da 140 son tanta roba a mio avviso o-o

Io punterò in futuro a stare tra i 13 e i 13.5 con pike, ruote leggere ma robuste e freni a doppio pistone

Guarda anche io sono rimasto stupito l abbiamo passata assieme come arriva da specialized 13.6 taglia M stessa bilancia pesata enduro comp 27.5 13.1 pesata anche una camber carbonio comp 12.3 sulla scheda specialized corrispondono perfettamente.

_Flavio_

Biker infernalis
26/5/11
Val Sangone
Visita sito
Bike
Guarda anche io sono rimasto stupito l abbiamo passata assieme come arriva da specialized 13.6 taglia M stessa bilancia pesata enduro comp 27.5 13.1 pesata anche una camber carbonio comp 12.3 sulla scheda specialized corrispondono perfettamente.

Boh io ho visto la mia completa a 13.5

Ma 13,6 senza pedali econ camere ?:nunsacci:

Comunque indipendente dal peso questa evo si arrampica come un capriolo o-o

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
Boh io ho visto la mia completa a 13.5

Ma 13,6 senza pedali econ camere ?:nunsacci:

Comunque indipendente dal peso questa evo si arrampica come un capriolo o-o

Si con camere, come esce dalla scatola solo assemblata.
Oggi decido se prenderla o no.
Sono indeciso fra stv evo 29,camber carbon comp29 e un enduro27,5 test che me la darebbe a un ottimo prezzo, considerando che sarebbe una seconda mtb e ho gia un altra da enduro la scelta più sensata sarebbe la camber per avere una tipologia differente ma siccome mi piace scendere ho paura che poi non la userei mai!

gaio

Biker serius
10/10/06
Torino
Visita sito

c'è da dire che l'Enduro comp non monta il command post e non ha la doppia ma un accrocchio di monocorona 10 V per me senza senso... credo che il risparmio di peso sia oltre mezzo chilo + qualcosa sulle ruote da 27,5

lagoz

Biker forumensus
24/11/04
Visita sito
Ieri sera è arrivata la mia (Evo carbon taglia S), con telescopico e camere (senza pedali) è sui 13 kg.
Ha montato la Pike ed ha la tripla Sram X 9.
Ho visto che e gomme sono le "The Captain" 2.0, mi sembrerebbero come disegno gomme da XC, però al tatto la spalla pare non proprio di carta velina, le conoscete?

paolo25

Biker assatanatus
19/2/12
torino
Visita sito
Bike
enduro 27.5
c'è da dire che l'Enduro comp non monta il command post e non ha la doppia ma un accrocchio di monocorona 10 V per me senza senso... credo che il risparmio di peso sia oltre mezzo chilo + qualcosa sulle ruote da 27,5

Si hai ragione la enduro 29 pesa uguale alla stj evo 29 pero' non ha il telescopico pero' pensavo pesasse di meno.
P.s. il l'enduro 27,5 l'ho trovata molto pedalabile con i rapporti di serie ci facevo 1600m+ senza grosse fatiche, spero che questa sia addirittura meglio anche se più pesante.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo