Sorci di Pesaro & friends..... Di tutto e di più parte terza

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Guys please write everything in Italian or in English becouse i really don't understand your Greek!!!!It's realy funny what you just wrote,becouse nothing really makes sence.Thank you for your effort to write in Greek.My translator is better and the newest version,that's why i don't make mistakes in Italian.It is called ''my wife''!!!(he he he).I just arrived from Cesane.I went to the bike park to do some jumps.Someone please tell me,is everyone from the club doing that jumps,becouse the two big jumps i didn't even try them.I thing you must show me how

THE BART

Biker celestialis
16/2/05
Pesaro
www.mtbsorciverdi.it
Guys please write everything in Italian or in English becouse i really don't understand your Greek!!!!It's realy funny what you just wrote,becouse nothing really makes sence.Thank you for your effort to write in Greek.My translator is better and the newest version,that's why i don't make mistakes in Italian.It is called ''my wife''!!!(he he he).I just arrived from Cesane.I went to the bike park to do some jumps.Someone please tell me,is everyone from the club doing that jumps,becouse the two big jumps i didn't even try them.I thing you must show me how
...everyone?...ahahah...from the club only few guys, that mostly practicing DH that AM, doing the big jumps like the two big road-gaps i think you saw...must of us doing only little, little, little jumps...me, no one :loll:
...in the most used "artificial" trail of Cesane usually ride the guys that doing DH, but without doing the big jumps, this trails are not difficult for people who do AM too...of course there are more natural trail in this beautiful place to ride in totally AM style...fortunately for me without jumps :-)
..one thing...you must know that the Cesane is the best place for riding in the winter season, except when it snows :-) ...when come the late spring and summer, and the temperatures go high, guys of us doing AM migrate in other places....

sean

Biker superis
17/9/05
Pesaro
Visita sito
*请输入您要查询的邮件号码,点查询。
*请注意英文字母的大小写。
*请注意邮件号码的长度。

SAIPH

Biker ciceronis
*请输入您要查询的邮件号码,点查询。
*请注意英文字母的大小写。
*请注意邮件号码的长度。

πρόστιμο των ματιών και ελπίζουμε να πυροβολήσει μαζί ..

Δεν νομίζω ότι η ελληνική σας είναι σωστή, ο μεταφραστής χρησιμοποιεί έναν προϋπολογισμό :spetteguless::smile:

..yeah...another man at work...:-)
..is not a lake..is the place, a parking, where start the usual bike activity in Cesane...is the name of a restaurant.."ristorante al lago"..

..take a look...
Mamma mia ragazzi, non riesco più a seguirvi...

Bascello

Biker cesareus
30/4/04
Acqualagna
Visita sito
Ma'cche ccaxxo so tutte 'ste pugnnette!?!?!

Domani pomeriggio partenza ore 16:00 bar Area 51.
Due salite e due discese al Ronco,quasi totalmente pulite da piante e neve;e sabato mattina alle Cesane con l'Husqvarna a due tempi!!

bax

Biker celestialis
28/8/05
wherever you look
Visita sito
*请输入您要查询的邮件号码,点查询。
*请注意英文字母的大小写。
*请注意邮件号码的长度。

谢谢

:smile::smile::smile: bravi che bella figura avete fatto...........................:nunsacci: sarei curiosa di sapere che caspita è venuto fuori dalla traduzione :smile:
E venuto fuori questo: Le parole esatte della traduzione delle parole di Bax è.:
"multa degli Occhi e speriamo uno Insieme spararsi"

Chi poteva iniziare la figura del min.....??
Però facciamo ridere e ancora non ha viso il Bax in azione!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo