Sorci di Pesaro & friends..... Di tutto e di più parte terza

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

-Trek-

Biker ultra
2/2/12
Urbania Brutale
Visita sito
oggi visitando la bellissima città di Urbania abbiamo sorpreso il campione freeride-downhill Kranion Gwin in una sessione di allenamento.

74112.jpg

sempre disponibile saluta i suoi fans

74113.jpg

THE BART

Biker celestialis
16/2/05
Pesaro
www.mtbsorciverdi.it
Per me quel campione è il N° 1!
....vorrai dire 1.1...il vero N° è il Bax, non si discute...

@Bascello
..hai fatto la scorta di legna per la prossima nevicata?:rosik:

Call me crazy i will go!!If i make it OK.If not i will enjoy i ride in the snow.I will start from Urbino with my car and i have a place for 2 more bikes.So if anyone wants send a message:celopiùg:

..uhmmmm...on the hills around Urbino, like Cesane for example, now there is 1/2 meter of snow minimum...it's impossible to ride the trails...if you want to ride at any cost, better to take a tour, up and down, along the street of Urbino...

THE BART

Biker celestialis
16/2/05
Pesaro
www.mtbsorciverdi.it
I will see tomorrow:nunsacci:Is there any other place around to ride?
..from Urbino, directly with the bike, you can try to go at the Cesane along the principals road, so you can see for yourself how much snow there is :-)..it's a beautiful place to ride with the bike even ride on trails...the principal roads i think that are clean of snow and it's easy to find the right directions following the road indications for the place...go and back are approximately 20 km... at the moment, unfortunately, the situation is that...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo