Le Vostre Bici In Titanio Qui

El Gen

Biker serius
24/5/12
España
Visita sito
My Gasventinove with an enhacement..... a unique carbon rigid lefty (LAME)

8545419152_a855400fa8_b.jpg

playlife

Biker assatanatus
10/7/07
venezia
Visita sito
mi e venuta la scimmia del ..
sono prodotti da aziende vicene a casa e quindi sono di parte, ma la qualita pur non amnando il carbonio di questo reggi PMP e manubrio WR è veramente alta
i reggisella in carbonio pmp sono dei capolavori...ne ho avuto uno (era assieme ad un telaio comprato usato qui sul forum 2-3 anni fa...) ed esteticamente era un capolavoro...peccato che si fosse dissaldata l'incollatura tra carbonio e alluminio...ma son davvero dei bei pezzi!
la curva che misure ha? sembra una flat bella larga! bella!

El Gen

Biker serius
24/5/12
España
Visita sito
Sorry but I don't like this fork.
I think that a fork like this could be useless and problematic.
My friend had "BLACKCATBONE rigid fork" (very similar to this...) and he has had a lot of alignement problems.

Only the time, and the hard test that I'm doing to the fork will tell us if the Gas has the same problems that the Spanish Lefty.

If the blackcat had a design or manufacturing problem, it does not mean that gas fork had the same issues. As of today, and after 5-6 rides, it works as the first day.: Pray:

Fork is extremelly rigid, when braking hard, you don't see the fork moving back from the axle... similar to the Niner.... but on the other hand, fork is quite comfortable (as muchas a rigid fork can be : Azz-si-m:)....

Again, sorry to write in English.... I will try Italian next post.

Another picture....

8524977496_6975ee97ea_b.jpg

• Mi piace
Reactions: heymax

Boda

Biker grossissimus
21/2/10
Nel mondo.
Visita sito
Where's this place please? It's beautiful!!!

Boda

Only the time, and the hard test that I'm doing to the fork will tell us if the Gas has the same problems that the Spanish Lefty.

If the blackcat had a design or manufacturing problem, it does not mean that gas fork had the same issues. As of today, and after 5-6 rides, it works as the first day.: Pray:

Fork is extremelly rigid, when braking hard, you don't see the fork moving back from the axle... similar to the Niner.... but on the other hand, fork is quite comfortable (as muchas a rigid fork can be : Azz-si-m:)....

Again, sorry to write in English.... I will try Italian next post.

Another picture....

8524977496_6975ee97ea_b.jpg

El Gen

Biker serius
24/5/12
España
Visita sito
This place is in the middle of nowhere in Madrid...

Following googlemaps is here

I made a 50km ride today.... bad terrain conditions.... and bad area for a full rigid bike.... but fork is there..... no issues.... superb ride.... This how bike finished....

Bikes are to be used!

8569224646_e2165ceaa4_c.jpg

• Mi piace
Reactions: playlife

El Gen

Biker serius
24/5/12
España
Visita sito
Lo último que quería era crear una discusión respecto al idioma.... a partir de ahora escribiré en los dos.

The last thing I wanted was to create a discussion about the language .... from now I'll write in both

LO SIENTO!!!!! SORRY!!!!! :omertà:

El Gen

Biker serius
24/5/12
España
Visita sito
Quizás dentro de algún tiempo pueda escribir en Italiano.... voy a empezar a estudiar vuestro idioma. Tengo algún trabajo que hacer en Milan, y me conviene empezar a entender y hablar Italiano. Mientras tanto, os dejo otra 29er diseñada por un amigo mío, y construida en China.

I might be able to write in Italian on a near future, as I am going to start studying your language. I have some business in Italy and It is more than a good idea to start to understand and talk Italian. On the mean time, here you have another Spanish 29er designed by a friend and welded in China.

8529655754_ffd3078617_b.jpg

Ahora mi bici está tan limpia como en esta foto.

Now my bike is clean as you can see on this picture...

8539428510_18d40e6c25_b.jpg

Pero de la que la gran mayoría estamos enamorados es de la Moots de Colorado.... con su permiso.... os dejo una foto...

But most of us are in love of Colorado's Moots... I leave you here a picture...

8567092924_93754aba9d_b.jpg

Un saludo desde Madrid..... y hasta mañana!!!

Regards from Madrid..... see U tomorrow!!!

• Mi piace
Reactions: topix

Roby.70

Biker superis
13/4/08
un po qui e la
Visita sito
Bike
Olimpya
eccomi, si e veramente leggero credo 95g e è da 4° bello largo, mi e arrivata anche la nuova bestiolina, nuova e decisamente migliorata rispetto al modello precedente poi naturalmente per 27,5

Allegati

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    63,2 KB · Visite: 28
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    52,9 KB · Visite: 28

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo