Gossip, News, Pettegolezzi...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Iron Horser

Biker superis
http://www.littermag.com/2008/news/newsarticle.php?newsID=1279 tappa della dh a la bresse,in francia..(mai sentito)..inoltre pare costi "un pochino" mandare in giro i vari atleti..XD

Da notare come nel budget riportato da Littermag sia presente anche la voce relativa alla trasferta ai Mondiali in Australia. Sotto questo profilo gli italiani sono molto più fortunati visto che ad europei e mondiali (ma anche in altre occasioni) paga tutto la FCI. Altro che il nostro Mike Skinner che per la seeding run al Mondiale in Val di Sole ha dovuto aspettare che scendesse uno junior kiwi per farsi prestare la jersey della nazionale!

Romano "Rommel"

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
brendan segue hill
hannah (mick) in mongoose
sam dale (forse) con ben reid con la nuova turner dhr (e qui si spiega perchè abbia crivellato la sua sunday..)

dai teo,chiedimi dove va il MIO amico..

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
vuole farsi un team suo.
quindi o finisce a zappare o lo vedo bene come hair dresser/personal trend setter in un salone di bellezza

LEPUS

ModeraTROLL Shardaniensis
21/11/06
SOUTH SARDINIA
www.sigmalambdafoto.com
Lo divento se non mi mandi il mirto di papà!

Comunque Duncan (che è molto più simpatico di quello che sembra) con quel casco ha dimostrato di essere una gran testa di... imprenditore!
E non aggiungo altro, almeno per il momento.

Romano "Rommel"

Rommel... ma hai già bevuto il mirto???

Secondo me Crazy Luke, col suo, s'è già ubriacato!

BeDeath

Biker poeticus
15/5/06
tra Milano e Bologna
Visita sito
beh,son molto contento!innanzitutto brendog pare sia diventato il cucciolo di hill,ma gli fa bene..(vedi schladming)...le mongoose mi piacciono quindi contento che ci vada anche hannah,anche se non me lo figuro li' sopra,finora c'ho visto sempre solo neethling..e inoltre ben reid e forse dale sulla nuova turner sono un'ottima notizia!quella bici e' splendida!ma reid non aveva un team suo?

Iron Horser

Biker superis
Rommel... ma hai già bevuto il mirto???

Secondo me Crazy Luke, col suo, s'è già ubriacato!

No, lo stappiamo per qualche notizia importante, magari che si può pubblicare su questo topic.

Comunque grazie... so già che sarà buonissimo (e superalcoolico).

Cambiando discorso, complimenti a White che ne ha azzeccati 4 su 4: sarei curioso di sapere la sua fonte!

Ciao

Romano "Rommel"

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
ipotesi affascinante..

a proposito di presidenziali,chissa che farà capt. america?
imagesbe6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
ecco l'annuncio ufficiale che grdo sarebbe stato più elegante far uscire prima di presentare la bici nuova..

So yeah it is all confirmed now. You can expect more news soon! Here's the official Press Release from Sam and his team:

PRESS RELEASE

HILL SAYS THANKS TO IRON HORSE

Four-time UCI DH World Championship winner Sam Hill and Iron Horse Bicycles part ways after six highly successful years together.

CORONA, Calif., (October 24, 2008) – When arguably the world’s top mountain bike racer decides to part ways with one of the world’s top mountain bike manufacturers the industry no doubt raises a collective eyebrow. However, in the case of Sam Hill and Iron Horse Bicycles, there’s no need to think anything else other than “Right on” for both factions.

Hill, the likeable Aussie and 2007 overall UCI World Cup DH Champion, four-time winner of the UCI World Championships, multi-time national champion, three-time Oceana Championships winner and (catch our breath here) already a six-season full time veteran on the international competition circuit will begin another chapter with a new bike supplier for the upcoming ’09 competition season.

But before that happens, before any announcements are made, Hill wanted to make it very clear how important his relationship with Iron Horse has been.

“I want to thank Iron Horse for their support over the past six years, all they have done for me, the friendships that we've built, and all that we've achieved together,” he said. “They believed in me before I had proven myself on the international circuit, and helped me out right from the beginning. They've always delivered the tools I needed to perform at the highest level, including the Sunday Downhill bike that's become an industry benchmark.

“I'm really excited about what the future holds for me and I'm looking forward to the new challenges that lay ahead for me. But today I want to credit Iron Horse for all they have done in helping me reach the title of World Champion.”

Since 2004 – some five years dealing with the rigors of international travel and pressure of global competition levels – Hill and Iron Horse never failed to finish lower than 2nd place in the overall W.C. DH standings, winning many high profile competitions in spectacular fashion along the way. And though he came up a couple clicks short of defending his title this year (2nd overall), Hill had some spectacular highlights in 2008, including wins at Maribor (Slovenia) and Bromont (Canada) and runner-up podium finishes at Vallnord (Andorra), Mt. Sainte Anne (Canada) and Schladming (Austria).

“Its a good feeling to know I'll always be a part of the Iron Horse championship history,” said Hill in closing. He then listed off the guys he’d like to especially thank during his run with Iron Horse: Cliff Weidberg, Josh Kohn, Jeff Bruno, Sean Heimdal, Jacy Shumilak, Stew Barnett, and Todd Seplavy.

Along with Iron Horse, Hill extends a big “Thanks!” to his and the team’s other sponsors, including: Monster Energy, Mad Catz, Game Shark, Air Drives, RockShox, SRAM, Avid, FUNN, Maxxis, DT Swiss, FSA, Crank Brothers, WTB, e.thirteen, DW Link, Spy Optics, Troy Lee Designs, Minoura, Maxima, Obtainium Performance Products, Five-Ten, Freestyle Watches, THE, Alligator, Yamaha of Troy, KMC and Kicker.

For more information on the Iron Horse downhill mountain bike racing program, link to: www.madcatzracing.com

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo