Moderatur cartesiano
Membro dello Staff
Moderatur
27/2/03
Siena
www.sembola.it
Bike
una nera e l'altra pure
Evidentemente per alcuni l'unico problema del mercatino è la possibilità per i moderatori di mettere in evidenza le proprie inserzioni. Le opinioni sono libere, grazie a Dio, e la mia è diversa.

Mi sembrava di essere stato chiaro, ma evidentemente due diverse formulazioni dello stesso concetto non lo erano; ne propongo una terza, spero definitiva. Sulle regole si può discutere. Sull' infrazione delle regole no.

kaio

Biker assatanatus
Questo Trucco Ve Lo Passo Aggratis!

Se è Solo Il Fatto Che I Moderatori Abbiano Gli Annunci In Evidenza... Basta Che, Una Volta Entrati Nel Mercatino, Premiate Sulla Vostra Tastiera I Tasti "alt" E "f4" Insieme X 3 Volte Di Seguito (ma Molto Velocemente!) E Gli Annunci In Evidenza Scompariranno!
Provare X Credere!

scivolo

Biker novus
1/8/05
Bulàgna
Visita sito
Evidentemente per alcuni l'unico problema del mercatino è la possibilità per i moderatori di mettere in evidenza le proprie inserzioni. Le opinioni sono libere, grazie a Dio, e la mia è diversa.

Mi sembrava di essere stato chiaro, ma evidentemente due diverse formulazioni dello stesso concetto non lo erano; ne propongo una terza, spero definitiva. Sulle regole si può discutere. Sull' infrazione delle regole no.

Oggi è il primo di dicembre, anche questa è una verità.
A volte si fanno esempi cercando di esprimere meglio un concetto, di estendere la visione, magari non ci si prende o non si viene capiti, capita a tutti, ma la comunicazione è fatta così.

Personalmente non ho mai venduto nulla sul forum, ma consulto spesso gli annunci. Comunque hai ragione, questa RIDICOLA priorità negli annunci non è ovviamente l'unico argomento, ma che vuol dire, bisogna tacerlo?

Daccordissimo del doversi occupare di cose più serie
Daccordissimo sulle regole

Ultima volta e poi ciascuno capisca quel che vuole:
Il forum è di chi vi partecipa, con passione e ONESTA' chiaramente.
Il lavoro di chi come te aggiorna manutiene e modera il forum merita un grazie da parte di tutti questi appassionati, e QUESTI meritano di non essere meno UGUALI di chi ci lavora ed esercita una autorità.
Sono importanti le regole ma ancora di più l'esempio, ma questa è etica ed esperienza personale mia.

Buona vita

Questo Trucco Ve Lo Passo Aggratis!
Se è Solo Il Fatto Che I Moderatori Abbiano Gli Annunci In Evidenza... Basta Che, Una Volta Entrati Nel Mercatino, Premiate Sulla Vostra Tastiera I Tasti "alt" E "f4" Insieme X 3 Volte Di Seguito (ma Molto Velocemente!) E Gli Annunci In Evidenza Scompariranno!
Provare X Credere!

o-oo-oo-oo-oo-o

whatever

Biker novus
2/4/06
Slovenia
Visita sito
I would be happy if someone buy a disc brakes Shimano saint @ ebay or any other EU shop for half of a price (wishes) - lets say for 150€. And then he put this brakes in "mercantino" for selling with a price of 200€! Which is still 100€ cheaper then around the other shops. I buy where is cheaper and i don`t give a f**k where is bought and how its bought. (If the parts arent stolen!) I never saw such rull.
p.s. My inserts were canceled because you were thinking i was that one, so called "Furbi nel mercatino".. and you even didn`t asked me.

marco

Not
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
I would be happy if someone buy a disc brakes Shimano saint @ ebay or any other EU shop for half of a price (wishes) - lets say for 150€. And then he put this brakes in "mercantino" for selling with a price of 200€! Which is still 100€ cheaper then around the other shops. I buy where is cheaper and i don`t give a f**k where is bought and how its bought. (If the parts arent stolen!) I never saw such rull.
p.s. My inserts were canceled because you were thinking i was that one, so called "Furbi nel mercatino".. and you even didn`t asked me.

maybe you should find somebody who translates the rules for you.
You don't give a fuck about where the stuff is from, this forum does. You don't like it? The web is big enough.

whatever

Biker novus
2/4/06
Slovenia
Visita sito
Uh, nice explanation. I can read in italian. Why does this forum ? Its not forum's bisniss. Everybody decide by their own what, where in how much they wanna to spend for it.
Marco, you don`t like to buy cheaper ?

I saw that the stores have to pay if they wanna to inform the others what they have for the customers in their shops. Where the money goes ? If goes for the domain and the hosting, than that's a nice idea!

marco

Not
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
Uh, nice explanation. I can read in italian. Why does this forum ? Its not forum's bisniss. Everybody decide by their own what, where in how much they wanna to spend for it.

I saw that the stores have to pay if they wanna to inform the others what they have for the customers in their shops. Where the money goes ? If goes for the domain and the hosting, than that's a nice idea!

no, it goes directly to Corleone :))):

It's all about the cleaness of the market place. If people start buying cheaper and making money selling here, we will have in short a new ebay with all its problems. For that, as said, there is Ebay. This is mtb-forum

eduz

Biker ciceronis
15/12/04
Visita sito
Bike

you don't have to buy everything!!!! only what you need and what you think is cheap/cheaper....o-o

H

hardplay

Ospite

Hey m8, everyone can do what they think is best, sell what they want etc. and decide what's best for these forums too !

I don't think it's your shit bout what happens to the money they gain, even if it goes for a thousand mars bars a day who really cares?

...and sure everybody wants to buy cheaper, but there are so many ways to do that, the first example is to go through ebay, but many people have had so much bad times with some ebayers, that sucks !!

This is a nice place, with a lot of cool riders, let's keep it that way ;)

scotty

Biker infernalis
3/6/06
Castelgomberto (VI)
Visita sito
Please, keep the MTB market/forum a place free of business or other things different than friendship.
It is not a second Job opportunity! (not even first I hope)
I'll be happy to buy cheaper things ,from you or others, in your Ebay stores.(but you have to pay the ebay fee,tax etc.)
If you or any other slovenian are interested in a pair of xtr rotors, well look at the MTB market (even cheaper than any German shop)...........Merry christmas guys.

etnabiker

Biker superioris
19/12/05
Giarre - CT
www.webalice.it
ho capito leggendo questo post,..... la sensazione che ho provato di essere sotto inchiesta dopo aver messo un oggetto nuovo in vendita sul mercatino, pertanto chiedo scusa per aver infranto le regole e rimuovo subito l'inserzione

o-o

superman

Biker perfektus
29/12/05
in mezzo al cemento
Visita sito

It's absolutely clear that you don't give a fuck to our rules; that's not a problem: if you don't like them to begin also your rules, just go and get some other -net place. As Marco posted, the web is wide enough; just keep our web tidy and neat, and mind you business!

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo