• Clicca qui per iscriverti al canale Whatsapp di MTB Mag per rimanere aggiornato a tutto quello che succede nel mondo della mountain bike!

OSM Cartografia con sentieristica x GARMIN GRATIS!CONTRIBUISCI!scarica allegati!

Migliore cartografia Outdoor

• OSM

Voti: 0 0,0%
  • Trekmap Italy v2

Voti: 0 0,0%

• Votanti
  • Sondaggio terminato .
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

glaucos

Biker paradisiacus
16/3/09
A casa mia
Visita sito
Bike
A pedali
Ohi ohi... sta cominciando l'aggiornamento settimane di OpenCycleMap, con una novità: i sentieri taggati come highway=footway e bicycle=yes ora vengono renderizzati esattamente come le piste ciclabili.
Se da un lato può essere utile per riconoscere al volo quei sentieri fattibili in mtb da quelli prettamente escursionistici (troppo ripidi e tecnici e nei quali non si mette il bicycle=yes) dall'altro porta il rischio di ritrovarsi a voler percorrere uno di questi sentieri con una bici da città, cosa quindi pericolosa... Viene lasciato tutto alla presenza del tag mtb:scale, che però non è renderizzato nelle tile OpenCycleMap (ma per fotuna lo è nelle Openmtbmap per i Garmin).

Insomma, secondo me han fatto bene a evidenziare quel tipo di sentieri, ma dovevano farlo in modo diverso da come sono evidenziate le ciclabili vere e proprie... bhò, vedremo, resta comunque valida una vecchia regola, di cui a volte ci si dimentica: MAPPARE PER I DATI, NON MAPPARE PER IL RENDERING

trimoto

Biker superis
22/7/08
Catania
Visita sito

Tested now on my PC and N78 with garmin xt

1) MapSource 6.15.7 installation OK
2) Device installation OK
3) Autorouting on device OK

I like it

scratera

Biker nirvanensus
30/6/07
rovereto TN
Visita sito
Bike

new graphics to put in prominence the practicable paths in mtb... well well
for now I have unloaded them in mapsource 6.15.6 without problems as also the transfer on the etrex... we will make some tests on the field to fully enjoy of the new maps and with calm we will appraise.. even if to glimpse I would say that they are excellent in my opinion
... as always an excellent job on your behalf and always a sincere thanks...o-o

rovermtb

Moderatur Beatus
I tested the beta map on my PC with MapSource v. 6.13 without any problem during the installation.

However, I prefer the previous look (I've not tested yet on my gps device, but I think it's more visible the previos kind of line (with the tick for mtb:scale and mtb:scale:uphill tags) that this one... :medite:

However, good job... really!!

thanks a lot!

openmtbmap.org

Biker novus
22/9/09
Vienna
openmtbmap.org
What do you prefer old or new?
(If no errors have happened routing is identical - so it is only about design/layout, but map processing is really different, so only new or old is possible, not both)

I think the main advantage is that now it is easier to see the uphill difficulty. I think I will definitely not return to put "outside marks" for tracktype and sac:scale. And also ways for downhill only are much easier to grasp and the look is a bit cleaner overall. But maybe more difficult to get mtb:scale difficulty?

An alternative would be to show the pathes based on surface/tracktype/sac:scale/smoothness and put outside marks for uphill/downhill difficulty.

scratera

Biker nirvanensus
30/6/07
rovereto TN
Visita sito
Bike
openmtbmap.org

today I have tried on the field the new maps and I have to say that they are pleasant, always to mine modest to seem, and intuitive without having to read the legend.... the traces are distinguished very well and any problem in the management... an application however it is permissible: the maps you/he/she could be had on transparent background??
always thanks for the job from you I turn....

openmtbmap.org

Biker novus
22/9/09
Vienna
openmtbmap.org
transparent does not work with white background. I don't use transparency anymore. Better openmtbmap as long as it is mapped well enough, if not switch against another map like Topo Switzerland (in Austria, Topo Oesterreich is so bad I don't use it anymore) or City Navigator if inside a car.

scratera

Biker nirvanensus
30/6/07
rovereto TN
Visita sito
Bike
.. you have therefore already appraised the possibility not holding it fit...
.. ok thanks..

scratera

Biker nirvanensus
30/6/07
rovereto TN
Visita sito
Bike

... today I have made a will the new maps beta on the field and I have to say that I have found her well done, pleasant and as really excellent legibility is on an etrex ivista hcx that on a 60 csx... personally I hold the well succeeded project... and always thanks of the job...o-o

mauro66

Biker forumensus
18/1/03
Sesto Fiorentino
Visita sito
...nuove releas delle mappe beta http://openmtbmap.x-nation.de/maps/beta/
...proverte e giudicate...
Ho provato e mi sembrano migliori, ho notato che il path viene evidenziato tratteggiato, altre migliorie per adesso mi sfuggono le ho guardate un pò di fretta anche perchè se si installa la Beta si toglie automaticamente l'altra.
Però le Beta non sono aggiornatissime, giusto? delle cose che ho mappato in settimana quì per adesso non ci sono, forse perchè si stà preoccupando solo di metterle a punto.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo