Bergman Alice SC 150 - Chi l'ha provata?

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

matteo_m.

Biker tremendus
13/2/11
genova
Visita sito
Bike
hardtail powered
ho in programma anche io a breve (almeno spero...) una bella manutenzione alla Alice (grazie ancora a Gore per il resoconto!). visto che la aprirò, e che devo vedere anche in che condizione è la boccola dello stelo destro (ha infatti un po' di gioco, anche se minimo; quello sx non ne ha), oltre a pulizia ed ingrassatura posso fare qualcosa per migliorare la scorrevolezza (più che altro, per migliorare lo stacco iniziale)?

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
ho in programma anche io a breve (almeno spero...) una bella manutenzione alla Alice (grazie ancora a Gore per il resoconto!). visto che la aprirò, e che devo vedere anche in che condizione è la boccola dello stelo destro (ha infatti un po' di gioco, anche se minimo; quello sx non ne ha), oltre a pulizia ed ingrassatura posso fare qualcosa per migliorare la scorrevolezza (più che altro, per migliorare lo stacco iniziale)?

ciao! da come ho visto io lo stacco iniziale te lo giochi tutto sugli oring delle camere penumatiche. se li sostituisci e li ingrassi per bene noterai un notevole miglioramento

cka3o4nuk

Biker novus
21/1/15
Visita sito
tutto buona giornata
scusate per la traduzione da parte di Google
alice sc 150mm
ma non riesco a trovare alcuna informazione sulla paratia della forcella
e ci sono domande che non potrebbero risolvere da soli

Togliere il tappo superiore è venuto fuori, svitare il gambo da loro, troppo
ma portare fuori le gambe dei pantaloni non si ottiene
bisogno di prendere un pestaggio?

se la risposta è un legame con le immagini sulla paratia che sarebbe bene.

o, se possibile, il testo in inglese
Grazie, compagno!

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
ciao! perdona la risposta tarda ma non mi arrivano le notifiche via mail. riscrivi tutto in inglese che ci si capisce va!

hallo! forgive me for the late reply but all the notices don't come to my mail.. re-write all in english, no problem!

cka3o4nuk

Biker novus
21/1/15
Visita sito
ciao! perdona la risposta tarda ma non mi arrivano le notifiche via mail. riscrivi tutto in inglese che ci si capisce va!

hallo! forgive me for the late reply but all the notices don't come to my mail.. re-write all in english, no problem!
Hi thanx for help
do i need to press out bushings to complete disassembling
and how to press out them? and than press in

u unsrewed topcap and than topcaps from rod
what i need to do then?
use tube and knock out bushings?

and anothe question what size seals fork use...
mine loose oli too fast...

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
hi!
so. if you want to take out the bushing you have only to unscrew the dust seal and pull down the leg.
the bushing will come out! do not pull down with a lot of strength, but pull down a lot of time with not much strengh, so the bushing will come out slowly and without problem (the upper bushing stops on the lower bushing, so you can use the upper bush like an extractor for the lower bush).

to unscrew the upper top cap and the lower top cap you have to buy something like this:
http://www.tormach.com/uploads/imag...ntenance_special_tools/pin_spanner_wrench.jpg
it's a pin spanner wrench. the one that I bought (in the photo I use the wrench of an angle grinder) have replaceable pin, so you can mount smaller pin (top cap) or bigger pin (lower cap).

DON'T USE a tube to knok out the bushing! only gently by hand, pulling down the lower leg.

for the seal, I haven't change mine on all the Bergman that I have, but I notice that if I use some oil with a low SAE it come out very quikly, if I use some sintetic motor oil with SAE 15 is much better!
the fork always loose oil, because have only dust seals, and no oil seal!

forgive me but translate all the guidebook is too much work! :-D

if you don't see the link, clik on "riporta" at eht botton, on the right, and you can see it

cka3o4nuk

Biker novus
21/1/15
Visita sito
hi!
so. if you want to take out the bushing you have only to unscrew the dust seal and pull down the leg.
the bushing will come out! do not pull down with a lot of strength, but pull down a lot of time with not much strengh, so the bushing will come out slowly and without problem (the upper bushing stops on the lower bushing, so you can use the upper bush like an extractor for the lower bush).

to unscrew the upper top cap and the lower top cap you have to buy something like this:
http://www.tormach.com/uploads/imag...ntenance_special_tools/pin_spanner_wrench.jpghttp://www.tormach.com/uploads/imag...ntenance_special_tools/pin_spanner_wrench.jpg
it's a pin spanner wrench. the one that I bought (in the photo I use the wrench of an angle grinder) have replaceable pin, so you can mount smaller pin (top cap) or bigger pin (lower cap).

DON'T USE a tube to knok out the bushing! only gently by hand, pulling down the lower leg.

for the seal, I haven't change mine on all the Bergman that I have, but I notice that if I use some oil with a low SAE it come out very quikly, if I use some sintetic motor oil with SAE 15 is much better!
the fork always loose oil, because have only dust seals, and no oil seal!

forgive me but translate all the guidebook is too much work! :-D

if you don't see the link, clik on "riporta" at eht botton, on the right, and you can see it

Thanx for an answer
last time i tried pull out lower pair of bushings
but didnt come at all )
ill try another time later thanx.
i made tools for topcaps myself lasecut steel and standart bolts)

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
Thanx for an answer
last time i tried pull out lower pair of bushings
but didnt come at all )
ill try another time later thanx.
i made tools for topcaps myself lasecut steel and standart bolts)

perfect!
image.php

here you can see on the right the bushing that is coming out from the upper tube..
it's probably that there's some oxide between bush and tube, so it's glued on it.
try to spray some wd40 on it and let it stay from some hours..
then firmly pull down the lower leg and tell me

cka3o4nuk

Biker novus
21/1/15
Visita sito
perfect!
image.php

here you can see on the right the bushing that is coming out from the upper tube..
it's probably that there's some oxide between bush and tube, so it's glued on it.
try to spray some wd40 on it and let it stay from some hours..
then firmly pull down the lower leg and tell me

once again thanx
just bot 85w140 for fork

the bad thing it that if i add oil from the top
it goes above the air piston mostly and not to the bushing)

gore4673

Biker urlandum
7/12/10
BS
Visita sito
Bike
Ancillotti
once again thanx
just bot 85w140 for fork

the bad thing it that if i add oil from the top
it goes above the air piston mostly and not to the bushing)

no no! not from the top! you have to capsize the fork, with the leg up!

perfect for the oil, remember that you have only to add some drop of oil directly on the lower bushing before the ride.

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo