News Velocità smodata sui sentieri della Val Venosta

• Orbea lancia la nuova Rise, la sua ebike leggera che ha fatto discutere tantissimo i nostri lettori. Io e Stefano abbiamo avuto modo di provarla in anteprima a Terlago, da oggi la potete toccare con mano al Bike Festival di Riva del Garda.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

nonnocarb

Redazione
11/11/03
Merano
www.meranobike.it
Leggi i commenti sotto il video.
Osannati e celebrati come dei in terra.

Poi non lamentiamoci se il CAI ci vede come dei barbari devastatori, consumatori incuranti del rispetto dei luoghi.
Per quanto odi quei vecchi soloni, fai fatica a sostenere le tue ragioni quando questi idioti ragranellano consenso e stima tra i bikers.
Un video del genere dovrebbe finire nell'oblio, non essere rilanciato urbi et orbi.
Hai perfettamente ragione, conoscendo il posto, le strade e i sentieri dico che il video è imbecille e diseducativo. Sicuramente da censurare!

marika.f

Biker superis
1/8/15
Visita sito
Bike
Orbea

BIKERS WATCH OVER THEIR TRAILS.​

I found this nice sign on Raiders Ridge in Durango Colorado. Here, the local bike community watches over the trails and the illegal activities around them.

You are not a philistine if you talk to some bullies in the forest. "Balling, milling, chopping, shredding, rocking" - do these behaviors fit on nature trails?

Do other path users have to be afraid because a "wannabe" has just run Strava and wants to improve his record?

We think NO

RESPECT THE TRAILS​

Trails are the mountain biker's sanctuary. And that's how every single biker would have to treat the trails.

Fine-tune your riding technique, then the rear brake remains open. Assess yourself correctly and ride trails that you enjoy. Remember, the majority of trails in the Alps are hiking trails. You meet other people. Be friendly.

You too can make our sport more popular or hated. Accept the challenge and respectfully share the responsibility of us bikers.

• Mi piace
Reactions: Mandarin and Robibz

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo