ma le 29 non stavano per morire?

barbasma

Biker dantescus
Ahahaha vero... stiamo un po derivando...

Nei fatti la camber e' forse l'unica trail molto buona per salire ad un prezzo umano.. poi ci sarebbero delle trek.. ma si sale come prezzo.. adesso tutte stanno diventando buone per scendere..

Le nuove xc full sono sempre piu' buone a scendere...sterzi aperti.. geo reattive.. del resto le gare di coppa sono sempre piu' impestate...

coloredition

Biker popularis
14/11/14
Visita sito
La bici in questione e' una scott spark 730 o 930, in questo momento ci sono ottimi sconti e rientro nel mio badget di 2500€, 2 miei amici ci vanno dappertutto, valutavo anche la specy epic.

barbasma

Biker dantescus
f4c480aa9a13de16f0e54f8d02558bc8.jpg

maramouse

Moderatur
Moderatur
23/10/06
fuori
Visita sito
Bike
niente
domanda a Jared Graves da parte di pinkbike, prima della gara:

Why the Stumpjumper 29?

"I had one at home since January, and I had been meaning to try it out. When I got home from Ireland, I had a couple of days off. I was sort of pissed off with the trip in general and just decided to push the reset button on the season, so to speak. My bike was still sitting in the box, and I wanted to go for a bit of a spin, and this was sitting there, so I jumped on it and, honestly, from the instant I first got on the dirt on it, I absolutely loved it. I wanted to hate it. I've always been kinda’ against 29ers. But, I think there are all sorts of stereotypes about 29ers - they don't corner well and they're not good in the tight stuff - but that was from years ago when geometry was not figured out yet. I can honestly ride it just like a 650 or 27.5, or whatever you call them. It's fun, its playful and the sizing of this bike in particular - it just fits me really well. It's spot on and I'm loving it right now."

• Mi piace
Reactions: maxrosso

coloredition

Biker popularis
14/11/14
Visita sito
domanda a Jared Graves da parte di pinkbike, prima della gara:

Why the Stumpjumper 29?

"I had one at home since January, and I had been meaning to try it out. When I got home from Ireland, I had a couple of days off. I was sort of pissed off with the trip in general and just decided to push the reset button on the season, so to speak. My bike was still sitting in the box, and I wanted to go for a bit of a spin, and this was sitting there, so I jumped on it and, honestly, from the instant I first got on the dirt on it, I absolutely loved it. I wanted to hate it. I've always been kinda’ against 29ers. But, I think there are all sorts of stereotypes about 29ers - they don't corner well and they're not good in the tight stuff - but that was from years ago when geometry was not figured out yet. I can honestly ride it just like a 650 or 27.5, or whatever you call them. It's fun, its playful and the sizing of this bike in particular - it just fits me really well. It's spot on and I'm loving it right now."

Dal mio appena sufficiente inglese se ho capito bene prima le 29 non avevano geometrie azzeccate mentre adesso si guida come una 27,5 e lui si e' innamorato della 29.

Honestlypino

Biker poeticus
16/9/09
Agno Valley (Vi)
Visita sito
Bike
Orbea Rallon
Graves descrive la sua stj

https://www.instagram.com/p/BInCxL5Bq-S/https://www.instagram.com/p/BInCxL5Bq-S/

Lyrik 160!!! Ma yoke custom per il metrico quindi sicuro dietro cambia tutto... bb drop 340

Non capisco ''135mm travel'',forse per via dello Yoke custom + metrico usa un ammo con meno corsa per non sbilanciare troppo le geometrie?

Mi piace questo pezzo ''BIKE WEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT! Set the bike up how it needs to be setup for what you want it to do. The weight is what it is,you can't do much to change that.'' che sopratutto nell'Enduro è vero più che mai,inutile avere componenti leggeri se dopo resti a piedi.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo