8/5/07
Sarroch
www.forasa.com
Bike
Santa Cruz Hightower
Specialized per il 2010:

demo1.jpg

Demo 8 2010

Il Demo 8 è disponibile al pubblico anche con le geometrie usate dai team riders come Sam Hill con il movimento centrale più basso, il tubo sella più inclinato e una minore altezza del manubrio rispetto al modello tradizionale, che rimane praticamente invariato dal 2009 se si eccettuano i freni e il manubrio da 750mm.

Il resto della linea rimane più o meno invariato.

http://www.mtb-forum.it/community/forum/showthread.php?t=134331

VERSUSeDEITY

Biker forumensus
10/11/06
dove si pedala
Visita sito
Specialized per il 2010:

demo1.jpg

Demo 8 2010

Il Demo 8 è disponibile al pubblico anche con le geometrie usate dai team riders come Sam Hill con il movimento centrale più basso, il tubo sella più inclinato e una minore altezza del manubrio rispetto al modello tradizionale, che rimane praticamente invariato dal 2009 se si eccettuano i freni e il manubrio da 750mm.

Il resto della linea rimane più o meno invariato.

[url]http://www.mtb-forum.it/community/forum/showthread.php?t=134331[/URL]

Bella,interessante il fatto di poter scegliere anche le geometrie
dei pro!!!:spetteguless:
Adesso montando forca RS dovrebbero però anche abbassare
il prezzo.

Teo HC

Biker tremendus
12/5/06
Brianza Hardcore
Visita sito
Continua la Palmer telenovela:

About 10 days ago, Shaun Palmer was at SolVista testing an Evil Revolt and Santa Cruz V10 for his return to downhill racing. His plan is to grace us with his shredding presence at the U.S. National Champs, July 16-19, and figure out where he stands in a game that has dramatically changed since he last played. He’s gunning for the 2010 Olympics in boardercross, so why come back to mountain biking?
For the record, Palmer did not know I was coming to film him. He thought he would have a quiet couple of days to figure things out and was actually bummed that I was there, in his face, with a camera. When I learned that, I felt apologetic, but those feelings didn’t last too long. I would not go back and change the circumstances. He was there to test bikes, not get interrogated, but he’s Shaun Palmer and my best friends run the mountain where he was testing. The resulting photos and video are honest and candid.
Shaun, it was an honor to be able to watch you ride. Thank you for your time, patience and open answers. I hope mountain biking continues to be nothing but fun for you.

Shaun Palmer Returns to Downhill on Vimeo

• Mi piace
Reactions: barella

SAD

Biker grossissimus
1/2/07
†▲†▲†
Visita sito
Continua la Palmer telenovela:

About 10 days ago, Shaun Palmer was at SolVista testing an Evil Revolt and Santa Cruz V10 for his return to downhill racing. His plan is to grace us with his shredding presence at the U.S. National Champs, July 16-19, and figure out where he stands in a game that has dramatically changed since he last played. He’s gunning for the 2010 Olympics in boardercross, so why come back to mountain biking?
For the record, Palmer did not know I was coming to film him. He thought he would have a quiet couple of days to figure things out and was actually bummed that I was there, in his face, with a camera. When I learned that, I felt apologetic, but those feelings didn’t last too long. I would not go back and change the circumstances. He was there to test bikes, not get interrogated, but he’s Shaun Palmer and my best friends run the mountain where he was testing. The resulting photos and video are honest and candid.
Shaun, it was an honor to be able to watch you ride. Thank you for your time, patience and open answers. I hope mountain biking continues to be nothing but fun for you.

shaun-palmer8.jpg

shaun-palmer3.jpg

shaun-palmer11.jpg

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
Kovarik wins the Sprint Avalanche:

Chris Kovarik has won the Sprint Avalanche on the French National track in Oz en Oisans, France.

Kovarik posted a time of 4:05.23, 1.57 seconds up on Maribor World Cup winner Fabien Barel.

We're presuming that both of them will be racing the tough endurance race the Megavalnche at the weekend.

Looks like Kovarik has recovered from his "Huckers Neck" injury " hit a virgin gap yesterday on the M6, cased a little and now today has huckers neck, I spent today walking around like a thunderbird puppet."

http://dirtmag.co.uk/event-reports/kovarik-wins-the-sprint-avalanche

SAD

Biker grossissimus
1/2/07
†▲†▲†
Visita sito
Kovarik wins the Sprint Avalanche:

Chris Kovarik has won the Sprint Avalanche on the French National track in Oz en Oisans, France.

Kovarik posted a time of 4:05.23, 1.57 seconds up on Maribor World Cup winner Fabien Barel.

We're presuming that both of them will be racing the tough endurance race the Megavalnche at the weekend.

Looks like Kovarik has recovered from his "Huckers Neck" injury " hit a virgin gap yesterday on the M6, cased a little and now today has huckers neck, I spent today walking around like a thunderbird puppet."

[url]http://dirtmag.co.uk/event-reports/kovarik-wins-the-sprint-avalanche[/URL]

1. Chris Kovarik (Australia, Chain Reaction Cycles - Intense) in 4′01”72
2. Fabien Barel (Francia, Subaru - Mondraker) in 4′03”91 a 2”19
3. Nathan Rankin (Nuova Zelanda, Iron Horse - Kenda - Playbiker) in 4′06”28 a 4”56
4. Damien Spagnolo (Francia, Subaru - Mondraker) in 4′06”91 a 5”19
5. Matthew Scoles (Nuova Zelanda, Wideopen team) in 4′07”27 a 5”55
6. Pierre Charles Georges (Francia, Solid) in 4′08”25 a 6”53
7. Fabien Pédemanaud (Francia, Scott 11) in 4′08”41 a 6”69
8. Joris Bigoni (Francia, Nicolai) in 4′10”35 a 8”63
9. Ruaridh Cunningham (Gran Bretagna, Chain Reaction Cycles - Intense) in 4′10”95 a 9”23
10. Gaétan Reilhan (Francia, La byciclette cévenole) in 4′13”21 a 11”49

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo