Rose Vaujany Gravity ++ Team ROSE Ultra Sport Racing Team

• Cominciano a vedersi in giro le prime bici con il nuovo motore Bosch SX, la drive unit per le ebike leggere del marchio tedesco. Dopo la Canyon Neuron ON Fly è la volta della Mondraker Dune. Andiamo a vedere nel dettaglio le differenze fra il CX full power e l’SX, quanto quest’ultimo sia potente e quale autonomia offre con la sua batteria standard di 420WH.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Rose Italia

Biker cesareus
10/12/09
Lago di Como
www.rosebikes.it
Bike
ROSE
Video di fine stagione
Racers are awesome - Rose Vaujany 2012 on Vimeo

comunicato stampa
"Think I can say we had a very successful first season.

As a team manager i hoped for a season like this, but not counted for it. The success of the team has exceeded expectations. The riders gained more than 30 podiums and more than 10 victories. Highlights? The European 4X title for Katy Curd, participation in the Mavic Trans-Provence and the invitation Nico Vink received for the Red Bull Rampage.

As team manager I was already pleased with this successful first season, but Nico's participation in the Rampage made it complete. His beloved and spectacular style causes media attention. Results are important to us, but that's not the only way to get publicity.

The team got some more media attention thanks to participation in the toughest mountain bike race in the world: The Mavic Trans-Provence. Joost Wichman and Petrik Brückner where there and spoke of an unprecedented experience afterwards. Certainly for two mountain bikers who are usually to be found at a short 4X track.

The discipline 4X earned the team the most success. Katy Curd prevailed in her own country (Great Britain) and occasionally in Europe. she won the European Championship in Poland. In the new 4X Pro Series various podiums were achieved. Wichman and Kurd ended up third overall.

Wichman is convinced that the second year will be as good as last: "The collaboration with Rose Bikes and the French Vaujany Region is excellent. We think the same about mountain biking and how we can help each other. Our riders are talented and ambitious. I have full confidence in 2013."

Rose Italia

Biker cesareus
10/12/09
Lago di Como
www.rosebikes.it
Bike
ROSE
super-4-682x1024.jpg

articolo su BikeRadar
http://magazine.bikeradar.com/2012/12/11/super-bike-katy-curds-rose-the-bruce/

ciao
Sergio