petermadach

Biker novus
22/7/19
Hungary
Visita sito
Bike
Puch Mistral
Dear Members

First of all, sorry for writing in english, unfortunately I don't speak any italian.

I'm thinking about buying the gravel aluminium frame from the shop Ridewill. My problem is, I'm not sure which size to get. I'm a 170cm tall rider, so I'm thinking between the size 51 M and 53 L. I've tried to compare the measurements with other bikes, on GeometryGeeks, but the values are different on there compared to the Ridewill website. I've also contacted them, and they said I should get the 53 L size, but I'm concerned, most of the time I'm using S/M size bikes.

Does anyone have experience with that frame? Can you help me with choosing the correct size?

Again, sorry for the english post, hope it can stay.

Thanks
Peter

Ultima modifica:

filixeo

Biker urlandum
10/7/13
Ferrara
Visita sito
Bike
Marin Team Issue
Dear Members

First of all, sorry for writing in english, unfortunately I don't speak any italian.

I'm thinking about buying the gravel aluminium frame from the shop Ridewill. My problem is, I'm not sure which size to get. I'm a 170cm tall rider, so I'm thinking between the size 51 M and 53 L. I've tried to compare the measurements with other bikes, on GeometryGeeks, but the values are different on there compared to the Ridewill website. I've also contacted them, and they said I should get the 53 L size, but I'm concerned, most of the time I'm using S/M size bikes.

Does anyone have experience with that frame? Can you help me with choosing the correct size?

Again, sorry for the english post, hope it can stay.

Thanks
Peter
Hello, maybe you already know or maybe not, so I'm asking: have you measured your crotch height? If you measure 80÷82 the 53 is recommended, if shorter you should ho 51.
Theoretically you're in the middle, a shorter bike can be enlonged by using a 110÷120 stem and you can find your position with an high saddle standing, on the other side a longer bike will be more confortable on the longest rides. Also, if your arms and/or your legs are not so long, you'll find more confortable on the shorter and vice versa.
Obviously I'm not a biomechanic and I prefer long mountain bikes and short gravel/road bikes (I'm 1,75 and pedaled L size mtb and 53 road), so you should consider also "feelings".

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo