boxxer team 2009

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
ecco la team 2009 niente steli da 35 e un colore un po' così..
272011018363c6a1f360bxj1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
We just got some new Boxxer teams in stock! the most under rated dual-crown around just got...Red! Why change a good thing? Well they did change one thing. They added material to the lowers of the fork on the back of the legs for improed stiffness. With great weight, easy service, with excellent tuneability this fork does its job well with no complaints. It' nice to see the boxxer back in traditional red!

white

Biker assatanatus
29/9/05
NoLi
Visita sito
2010. la 2009 sembrerebbe uguale, da crc:
In the park or between the tape, but always on the podium.

"There is no better feeling than when the gravity pulls you down the hill at ridiculous speeds, not having to pedal, just using momentum and technique to keep getting faster. This gets my adrenaline pumping just as much as any scary moment. Downhill to me is about going fast, reading the terrain and using it to my advantage to be able to beat the fastest riders in the world." - Steve Peat

• Travel - 203mm
• Weight* - 2812g (6.2 lbs)
• Spring - Solo Air
• Spring Adjust- Air pressure via single Schrader Valve.
• Damping - Motion Control with BlackBox Speed Stack.
• Damping Adjust - External rebound, low speed compression, high speed compression and Internal BlackBox SpeedStack.
• Lowers - Magnesium, Maxle DH 20mm, IS disc mount (BoXXer).
• Crown - Forged, 6061 T-6 aluminium, direct mount stem compatible.
• Steerer Tube - Aluminium 1.1/8
• Upper Tubes - 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminium with low friction anodized.
• Colour - Athena White
• Suggested Rear Shox - Vivid
• Max. Recommended Rotor Size - 210mm

Notes *Weight based on 265mm steerer with Maxle DH and short upper crown.

prossi_1

Biker velocissimus
eh lo so franc...infatti è montata sulla demo base...pero se uno come me gli sta qua la demo...beh...la race è difficile abbinare ad altri telai...piu che altro...marzocchi è scesa...non mi piace piu come una volta...e sale sempre di piu la boxxer...mi piacerebbe avere la team ma la race ha gia quello che cerco, e costa meno...ma con sto rosso non sta proprio bene...

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo