Taglia
  1. L
Materiale telaio
  1. Alluminio
Vintage
  1. No
Ubicazione
Mainz, Germany

I am selling an All-Mountain frame from the Italian cult manufacturer MDE incl. Cane Creek DB inline shock.

Model: Carve 29 (2021)
Size: L

Info and geometry can be found here: https://www.mdebikes.com/carve/

Awesome frame with great geometry and superb rear suspension. Can do everything from long, fast laps to enduro trails.

The frame was bought new from MDE in spring 2021 and ridden for one summer season until the end of August. After that, the frame was no longer used due to an injury. The condition is great except for light use marks. This includes light scuffs in the paintwork or tiny chips from stones. No dents whatsoever.

The bike comes with a matching and perfectly functioning Cane Creek DB iniline shock in 190x50 mm, which was also bought new in spring 2021.

A Cane Creek 40 headset is pressed in and also stays in the frame. The bearings turn softly and smoothly. A new cone ring for the fork is included.

All rear bearings were replaced before the sale (original spare parts, Enduro Max Bearings) as the frame has seen a lot of rain.

New price of the frame-shock combination is ~ 2400 €.

The frame is only being sold because I now ride my Enduro hardtail exclusively.

Shipping to Italy is ~20 €.
Additional photos are available on request.

Just ask if you have any questions! :)

Informazioni sull'inserzione

Creata da
amanite55
Visite
Ultima modifica

Hai un negozio?

Inserisci quanti prodotti vuoi nel nostro mercatino scegliendo uno dei nostri abbonamenti:

Verrai poi inserito nella lista dei negozi.

Altro in MTB e Ebikes