Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
Come mai Vendemmia squalificato??? Nel live timing era 33° alla fine dell'ultima ps

In first I’m sorry to all the other riders on the race. I made a mistake, I jumped over the tape and I’m been disqualified(you can see the video). I’m also sorry to all the sponsors and people that support me. About the race I was finish in p33. I had two crash today in stage 2 and 4 but the speed was better than 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your understanding.

lorenzom89

Biker marathonensis
23/10/10
emilia romagna
Visita sito
Bike
mtb

In first I’m sorry to all the other riders on the race. I made a mistake, I jumped over the tape and I’m been disqualified(you can see the video). I’m also sorry to all the sponsors and people that support me. About the race I was finish in p33. I had two crash today in stage 2 and 4 but the speed was better than 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your understanding.

Difficile pensare che non l'abbia fatto di proposito..

Eandrea75

Biker novus
17/11/08
Genova
Visita sito
Bike
Cube Stereo 160
Nella gara gara a pile un'atleta italiana sul gradino più alto del podio e in campo maschile un quarto posto. Un articolo sull'altro canale lo meriterebbero!

lorenzom89

Biker marathonensis
23/10/10
emilia romagna
Visita sito
Bike
mtb
c'è il video come seconda "foto" nel suo post di instagram, con tanto di bunny hop sopra la fettuccia.
Sisi l'avevo visto. Ho commentato proprio dopo aver visto il video.
Nei commenti leggevo anche che non è stato l'unico.
Boh nella bdc si fan trainare i salita dalle ammiraglie.. nell enduro tagli di percorso.. nell'e-enduro motori truccati.. evviva la sportività......

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo