[Video] The Fastest Known Time on White Rim MTB Trail

• Clicca qui per iscriverti al canale Whatsapp di MTB Mag per rimanere aggiornato a tutto quello che succede nel mondo della mountain bike!

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
After a fantastic season opener win at the Landrun 100, Payson McElveen decided to tackle one of the most iconic records in American cycling: the White Rim MTB Trail. On Wednesday, March 27th at 7:39AM McElveen charged through the start line on his Orange Seal Off-road Trek Top Fuel Mountain Bike and sprinted deep into Canyonlands National Park for a near six hour sufferfest in an effort to break Andy Dorais fastest known time of 5:59:34. McElveen rolled across the finish line in an incredible 5:45:16.
“The only way to get better is to explore your boundaries, and I knew tackling this epic loop as fast I could would push me to my absolute limit. Also, as long as I can remember, the payoff of effort and struggle has brought incredible happiness to my life. If I’m in a beautiful place, I just naturally find myself wanting to see what’s around the next turn...

Continue reading...

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo