[Video] Ride Free – Olivier Cuvet

• La Pinarello Dogma XC è finalmente disponibile al pubblico! Dopo averla vista sul gradino più alto del podio dei campionati del mondo di XC 2023 con Tom Pidcock (con la full) e Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (con la front), Stefano Udeschini ha avuto modo di provarla sui sentieri del Garda
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
Olivier Cuvet – From law school to full time freerider

After 6 years spent sitting down on a bench in law school for a big part of the year, Olivier Cuvet hang up the pen and dusted of the bike to ride it full time. He took a gap year in Queenstown, NZ, to bring his riding where he wanted it to be, and now we’re here !

Focus, hard work, fun and some failures were experienced both at school and on the bike, but at the end of the day you know riding take it all. So he went back where freeriding started in France, and brought his own style to those 15+ years old raw lines, as a challenge and because he loves it !

” The lines here are pretty raw, exposed and so rocky ! They’re quite hard to only ride, so I was really stoked to have been able to trick it. Kickers and landings are short and narrow, there are no places for mistakes. 
This makes me confident for the summer. I want to get the opportunity to ride Fest events (ndlr : he’s heading to Hillbilly in Norway by next week) and...

Continue reading...

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo