[Video] KRISS KYLE – The Scottish Wild Cat

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
The Scottish Wildcat | Is my latest Mountain Bike video filmed and produced with Matty Lambert of Engine Films. I’ve wanted to release a MTB video for ages and with my recent partnership with Endura it created the perfect opportunity to finally put all my creative riding ideas together and share it with you all.
It’s been so much fun working with Endura designing my custom kit for this video project. I will now be riding Endura technical wear and protection and I’m so stoked on our future plans.
Want to see the crash reel from Kriss Kyle’s latest video before anyone else? When you’re riding on the edge, you’re bound to stack it now and again and when you go big, you hit hard. Sign up to our mailing list on the link below for the chance to see Kriss’s crash reel days before anyone else.

Continue reading...

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo