[Video] CamMcCaul Afternoon Ride In Bend

• Clicca qui per iscriverti al canale Whatsapp di MTB Mag per rimanere aggiornato a tutto quello che succede nel mondo della mountain bike!

Simon Silver

Redazione
8/7/17
Santa Cruz California
Visita sito
Bike
Patrol
“I had a quick 3 days at home between trips, so to keep up with the weekly videos, I decided to have a 2 hour session at a riding spot in Bend called “The Lair.” Why only two hours? Caleb was down to film me (even though it was his birthday) but he only had a 2 hour window. Without a clue what to expect from the session, we decided to start out with a little challenge… barspin to no-handed lander. A whole crew of little grom rippers showed up and that’s when stuff got crazy. After a big crash from one of the rippers, we got his bike all fixed up; and like a champion, he got back on the horse for a big party train. After the party train, it was back to some challenges. Some transfers, some tricks, some combos, and then a bright idea… Go hit the big step-down and work on barspinning it. After hitting it once, the skies opened up and unleashed a torrential downpour of rain on our heads. After seeking shelter, we decided that the barspin off of the big step-down will have to wait for...

Continue reading...

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo