News [Tested] Quarq Tyrewiz, Tire Pressure Sensors

• Clicca qui per iscriverti al canale Whatsapp di MTB Mag per rimanere aggiornato a tutto quello che succede nel mondo della mountain bike!

Ian Collins

Redazione
17/6/14
Visita sito
When news of Tyrewiz the tire pressure sensors, came out, many of the online comments were merciless. You can read them safely here. On the facts, they turned out to be without foundation. I have used Tyrewiz since April, and I can tell you that it is a product that deserves much more than a superficial comment.

The flat shape shown above differs from those sold in stores because these sensors are fitted as standard on Zipp 3zero Moto wheels, but their operation is identical.
Details

Designed for mtb, road and gravel
LED indicating if the pressure is high, low or correct.
Data accuracy of +/- 2%
Compatible with all tubeless systems that use Presta valves
Also...

Continue reading...

BenS

Biker novus
4/10/19
Ehrendingen
Visita sito
Bike
Yeti SB6c 30th anniversary
Ian - your test is surprising good, i have tyre wiz tested for mor than 6 months also. But the connection to the Garmin device (Edge 830), is simply unpredictable. Sometimes i have direct connection, sometimes it does not connect at all, or after +20min. You never had this issue ?

marco

Not
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
Ian - your test is surprising good, i have tyre wiz tested for mor than 6 months also. But the connection to the Garmin device (Edge 830), is simply unpredictable. Sometimes i have direct connection, sometimes it does not connect at all, or after +20min. You never had this issue ?

I've been testing it not Ian ;-)
Anyway, I mentioned in the review that sometimes the Garmin loses the connection, but very shortly and only during the ride. I never experienced a problem connecting it to my Edge 520 before the ride.

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo