[Test] Trickstuff Direttissima, Best Brake Ever?

• Cannondale presenta la nuova Scalpel, la sua bici biammortizzata da cross country che adesso ha 120 millimetri di escursione anteriore e posteriore in tutte le sue versioni. Sembra che sia cambiato poco, a prima vista, ma sono i dettagli che fanno la differenza e che rendono questa Scalpel 2024 nettamente più performante del modello precedente.
    Iscriviti al canale se non l'hai ancora fatto (clicca qui).

marco

Not
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
29/10/02
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
TC
KM Percorsi
Bike
Diverse
It’s been almost six months since I mounted the Trickstuff brakes on my Canyon Strive 29 long term rig. It was during that six months that I used them in all conditions, on all types of terrain and I changed brake pads a couple of times throughout. The time has therefore come to take stock, but not before spending a few words on this small German company, based in Freiburg, which produces complete brakesets in Germany. As often happens with Teutonic creations, we find mountain bike enthusiasts as lead engineers, something that shines in every detail of the Direttissima.

Features
The caliper bodies are made of 7075 T6 aluminum and are entirely CNC machined. The caliper consists of two half-shells joined by two screws...

Continue reading...

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo