Sviluppi vicenda da telaio crepato k2..

huponz

Biker superioris
Senza parole, molto probabilmente mi manderanno il modello di quest'anno miticooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Luca,
I'm sorry to hear that your bike has developed a crack. We will replace your frame free of charge, but you will have to send us your shipping address again, with a phone number please.
Also let me know what the size of your bike is. That way we can replace your bike with the proper size. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we will try to help you out.
Best regards,
Mark

HUGEen

Biker paradisiacus
huponz ha scritto:
Senza parole, molto probabilmente mi manderanno il modello di quest'anno miticooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Luca,
I'm sorry to hear that your bike has developed a crack. We will replace your frame free of charge, but you will have to send us your shipping address again, with a phone number please.
Also let me know what the size of your bike is. That way we can replace your bike with the proper size. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we will try to help you out.
Best regards,
Mark
Secondo me hanno letto le "minacce" sul forum! :smile: :smile: Quando agiscono come nel tuo caso significa che non è la prima rottura di quel modello in quel punto specifico.
Cmq molto corretti e seri!Offri da bere? :smile: o-o

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo