Richiesta da CRC

DH957

Biker popularis
4/1/09
Caiman Island
Visita sito
Ho fatto il mio primo ordine a questo sito e mi hanno dato questa risposta.Che tipo di doumenti dovrei faxare secondo voi?
Thank you for your order.

As you are a new customer to us, we must confirm that we are sending the order to the registered card holder. This is necessary due to an increase in internet card fraud and we take the issue of card security very seriously.

Can you Fax or e-mail an official document such as a recent utility bill or credit card statement (with the purchase information removed if you wish) or another form of ID that clearly shows the link between the card details and your address.

Fax Number +44 (0) 2893 324868

If you are unable to fax your proof of identification and prefer to use email, please do not send the attachment as a .zip file since, for security reasons, these will be rejected by our email server.

We must ship your order to this address.

Once you have supplied these details and we are satisfied that the order is genuine we will immediately ship your order.

We would like to apologise for the extra inconvenience to yourself but I'm sure you can understand we need to take steps to protect both yourself and Chain Reaction Cycles from potential card fraud.

If you have any question feel free to e-mail me or phone on ++ 44 (0) 2893 345504.

Thanks
Joanne

denta

Biker perfektus
Devi faxargli (al +44 (0) 2893 324868), o mandargli via mail ma non in formato zip, la tua carta di identità, i dati interni naturalmente, o qualsiasi altro documento dove si veda che il proprietario della carta con cui hai effettuato il pagamento abiti effettivamente all'indirizzo a cui hai chiesto la spedizione.
Per le successive spedizioni potrai anche cambiare indirizzo.

maxgemax

Biker forumensus
6/9/08
Genova
Visita sito
Bike
Sporca
Devi faxargli (al +44 (0) 2893 324868), o mandargli via mail ma non in formato zip, la tua carta di identità, i dati interni naturalmente, o qualsiasi altro documento dove si veda che il proprietario della carta con cui hai effettuato il pagamento abiti effettivamente all'indirizzo a cui hai chiesto la spedizione.
Per le successive spedizioni potrai anche cambiare indirizzo.
Esatto, inoltre puoi usare anche un'estratto conto "document such as a recent utility bill or credit card statement (with the purchase information removed if you wish) " dal quale risulti il numero di carta e indirizzo (con gli addebiti cancellati se vuoi)

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo