Benvenuti dalla Slovenia

• Clicca qui per iscriverti al canale Whatsapp di MTB Mag per rimanere aggiornato a tutto quello che succede nel mondo della mountain bike!

anc.antolinc

Biker novus
19/4/07
Slovenia
Visita sito
Hello neighbours!

I know this is probably not the right subforum to post this in, but it's very hard for me to understand italian. Heck, im happy that I got through the registration. :)
So fell free to move it to more appropriate place.

I need your help. Im looking for a Focus dealer in Italy. Not to far from the border, perhaps around Trieste or Udine, but if there is one a bit further no problem. Trying to get ahold of Fire Edge and there is not a single one to be found in Slovenia.

Well, thanks for the help in advance, I appreciate it. :)

scotty

Biker infernalis
3/6/06
Castelgomberto (VI)
Visita sito
He,he, sorry for the missunderstanding but, as I ride only xc bikes, I've never heard about that brand before.........Maybe you'd better ask to Cos78, he's an expert and lives in Grado, much more near the border than me.........have fun (if you get it) with your new "car" and welcome to the MTB forum.

anc.antolinc

Biker novus
19/4/07
Slovenia
Visita sito
Hehe, thanks for the help and good wishes. :)
Ill try to contact this Cos guy, Grado seems to be right besides the border.

Our importer will be shiping in these Fire Edge's next week, but i reeeeeaaaally dont want to wait that long :).

sky75

Biker superis
25/8/05
Torino
Visita sito
Bike
BDC e MTB
Hello neighbours!

I know this is probably not the right subforum to post this in, but it's very hard for me to understand italian. Heck, im happy that I got through the registration. :)
So fell free to move it to more appropriate place.

I need your help. Im looking for a Focus dealer in Italy. Not to far from the border, perhaps around Trieste or Udine, but if there is one a bit further no problem. Trying to get ahold of Fire Edge and there is not a single one to be found in Slovenia.

Well, thanks for the help in advance, I appreciate it. :)

It seems you cannot find any dealer in Italy according the information reported on the web : http://www.focus-bikes.de/englisch_neu/dealer.asp :nunsacci: .

I'm sorry.... however welcome on-board o-o.

dindo

Biker immensus
10/2/07
Paderno d'Adda
Visita sito
Bike
MONDRAKER Crafty R + Chrono DC
Italian sellers are known as quite -thief :zapalott:

When we changed from lira to euro, they got a lot of businnes. in a couple of year, multipling by a ratio of 2 the prices....

Somebody has something to say?... This is an example....:saccio:

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo