Banshee Wildcard 2008

Ser pecora

Diretur Heiliger Geist
Membro dello Staff
Diretur
16/6/03
Vico Road, Dalkey
www.prosecco.com
With adjustable travel from 5", to 6.5", the Wildcard is one of the most versatile bikes I have seen in a while. Utilizing a 27.5" stand over height, the Wildcard is using all its weapons to bring you guys the most versatile, comfortable bike in a long time, and with the option of Coil or Air shock from the factory, they are appealing to all the audiences.
pbpic1716460.jpg

The Wildcard, as a frame is very well pieced together. Coming in Satin Black, with white decals, it's appealing to the eyes, along with the Black linkage plates, the frame is all around clean. The ribbed chain stays add to the sleek lines, while the clean front triangle makes for easy viewing. The sloping top tube drops a lot, right down to 27.5" stand over height at its lowest point, but suits it well as it's marketed as a "slopestyle" bike.
pbpic1716465.jpg

Banshee chose to supply the Wildcard with an Air shock, which is not out of the ordinary for a bike such as this, however it was one I don't know a lot about. The Manitou Evolver 6 is Manitou's answer to the long travel, enduro, and free ride based bikes. At 492 grams, this shock is definitely light. I was rather confused when I first tried setting up this shock, but after some thought, and some research, I figured out it's not to far off other more common rear shocks for set up, except it doesn't require tools to tune in, no Allen keys, this baby is all dials. With external adjustments for Bottom Out, Rebound, Hi-Speed Compression, and Low-Speed Compression this shock was super easy to set up once I had the air pressure dialed, and with the Wildcard's ability to change from 5", to 6.5", the external adjustments will be super handy come long travel time.
pbpic1716462.jpg

Altre foto su: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/banshee-wildcard-preview-2008.html

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo