All mountain bikers of Marche help me

• Clicca qui per iscriverti al canale Whatsapp di MTB Mag per rimanere aggiornato a tutto quello che succede nel mondo della mountain bike!
Hi,my name is Haris and i am from Greece.Unfortunately i don't speak Italian,so i am making mu request in English.My wife lives in Urbino and i will be there from 29 of February untill 12 of March.I saw some pictures and videos about Cesane and i like it but i don't know where it is.So i am asking you where can i run some serious All mountain trails near Urbino?Is there a team or fellowships which are going on All mountain excursions?If there are any which days?Can i join them?I am also interested joining a club here in Italy in order to learn the trail of Marche when i am coming in Italy.Can you please help me.I promise to learn Italian!!!!!

gale79

Biker serius
Hi Haris,

Cesane is the best place to ride your mountain bike, and is near Urbino..13 km far, in east direction from Urbino! unfotunately now in Cesane there is 1 meter or more of snow :omertà:...You need follow this site and Sorci Verdi & friends and Free spirits Pesaro Urbino to understand if in the next days the situation of the trails can change in better and you can go to the discovery of this new trails!

:medita:

THE BART

Biker celestialis
16/2/05
Pesaro
www.mtbsorciverdi.it
Where can i buy a t-shirt of your club?

...sorry but we don't have t-shirts with the logo of the club ... what you saw, I think on our Blog, is the 2012 technical jersey for only the biker members of club and will be ready for the end of March ... to have the jersey must be members of the club...if you are interested to be a Sorcio :-), you must come to Pesaro at the club's home.. where?..here! ;-)

@Barto
....se ce viene mò abbiamo pure lo straniero..vabbè..voi RAM avete quelle piaghe di Lunano...bella roba quelli...:hahaha:

Barto

Biker marathonensis
24/6/06
Vicino al mare
Visita sito
Bike
old school
THE BART ha scritto:
@Barto
....se ce viene mò abbiamo pure lo straniero..vabbè..voi RAM avete quelle piaghe di Lunano...bella roba quelli...

:hahaha:Sei una sagoma BART....te stai a divertir col traduttore:smile:
Lasciaci stare i due Cubisti...sono il nostro "fiore all'occhiello" li abbiamo avviati noi....veramente speravamo anche nel giovane Bema ma haimè....gli studi prevalgono giustamente, in ogni caso noi lo straniero ce lo abbiamo già ed è anche Presidente (Mr. Vanraay dall'Olanda) Thieeèèèè kiss my ass :smile:

Classifica giornaliera dislivello positivo

Classifica mensile dislivello positivo